Northern Counties Health Care, Inc. (NCHC) is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of individuals who volunteer their time and energy to provide leadership and guidance in support of our Mission.
The majority of the members are people who receive services through one of NCHC’s programs, and who, as a group, represent the various communities and individuals NCHC serves.
NCHC is interested in hearing from potential Board Members. If you are currently a patient of NCHC’s medical, dental, or home care services and are interested in improving the lives of NCHC patients and staff by serving on the Board of Directors, please contact us at (802) 748 – 9405 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: Al Cronauer – Lunenburg
- Vice President: Nancy Reynolds – St. Johnsbury
- Treasurer: Kathy Gent – Wheelock
- Secretary: Cynthia Stuart – Concord
- Ann Creaven – Glover
- Caroline Frey – St. Johnsbury
- Jenn Guss – St. Johnsbury
- Ellen Moore – East Haven
- Laura Newell– St. Johnsbury
- Karena Shippee – Danville
- Ray Small – Cabot
- Ron Steen – St. Johnsbury