Our dedicated team of health care providers rely on the generosity of friends and area businesses to support our mission to provide high-quality, accessible, patient-centered health care. Their support provides the critical resources where state and federal funding fall short. We continue to be grateful for the generous donations and voluntary support from our NEK communities.
How Can You Help?
- Donate Today!: No gift is too small and every gift makes a difference.
- Volunteer!: Our Hospice program has a wonderful volunteer base that supports area families. We welcome the support of volunteers for fundraising events and community outreach programs. Click here for information on volunteering.
- Bequests: Bequests to support the mission of NCHC are an enduring legacy. Not only do bequests through your will sustain or enhance our services, programs and equipment; but also can prudently reduce your estate taxes. NCHC and Caledonia Home Health Care & Hospice are honored to be the recipient of legacy bequests and we invite you to consider including us in your estate plans.
- Securities: Giving appreciated securities is a perfect way to show support for NCHC. With certain limitations, you can deduct the full fair market value of long-term appreciated securities – that is, securities you have owned for more than one year and that have increased in value. Thus you can give away appreciated property and usually avoid the tax on the gain. Always consult your financial planner for appropriate guidance and details.
- Corporate Sponsorship: We welcome area business sponsorships for NCHC events! Whether it’s the Caledonia Home Health Care & Hospice Bingo tournaments, or our holiday Pointsetta Sale, we would like to give our sincere “thanks” to all who support the work we do. We also welcome our area business to host a fundraising to support us! You make a profound difference in the lives of Northeast Kingdom residents. Don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us at (802) 748-9405 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss event sponsorship.