Rewarding RN, LPN, and Leadership Opportunities
Enjoy the benefits of NCHC’s tradition of leadership and innovation in providing compassionate health care services to patients of all ages in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom. You’ll find career opportunities in home health & hospice, primary care, and express care.
- New grads welcome – Check out the new Home Health nurse residency program!
- Variety of schedules available – full time & part time
- Sign-on bonus
- Schedules promoting work/life balance
- Support to advance in your field
- Excellent benefits
- Collaborative & mission-driven work.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY HERE!
Encouraging new grads, or RNs transitioning to home health & hospice, to join us in this exciting PAID nurse residency program. With enhanced support, training, & resources, we’ll help you build your career with confidence. You’ll spend time with and get to know your patients in a way that’s not possible in other settings.
SIX MONTH PROGRAM WITH MENTORSHIP UP TO ONE YEAR
- One-on-one clinical experiences with nurse preceptor & support with technical skills
- Weekly review & goal setting with nurse preceptor
- 2x monthly touch points with Clinical Director
- Ongoing skills assessment & competency verification
- Monthly full day education sessions
- Bonus provided upon completion of the program
Now Accepting Two candidates – Don’t miss your chance to apply!
Love Vermont and Love Your Work Too!
Join the Northern Counties Health Care, Inc. (NCHC) team where we strive for and work toward our Mission of providing high-quality, accessible, patient-centered health care. We’ve been pursuing our Mission since 1968 and we continue to grow and expand our vision for the future.
Our employment opportunities are continually changing and include administrative and clinical positions in primary care, dental care, and home care/hospice. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we offer a smoke-free, professional healthcare setting for our 300+ employees.
The Northeast Kingdom is a wonderful place to live and work. Some of the most significant advantages of living in the Kingdom include:
Our Vibrant New England Communities
St. Johnsbury with its historic, Victorian charm, Hardwick’s “foodie” culture, and Newport’s waterfront along Lake Memphremagog, and so many more unique and beautiful communities.
Great Recreational Opportunities
Skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking…all right outside your front door!
The NEK has wonderful small public schools and several independent schools attracting students from all over the world.
Diverse Arts and Culture Scene
There are music festivals, arts and crafts fairs, and incredible arts-based organizations. The “creative economy” of the NEK is known throughout the world and continues to attract artists to this area.