Working at Northern Counties Health Care, Inc. (NCHC) means:
- Working for the first Federally Qualified Health Center system in Vermont – and the only one with a Home Health and Hospice Division.
- Working on cutting edge health care projects.
- Working with a team committed to quality, compassion, excellence, and innovation.
- Working to enhance community health.
- Collaborative & mission-driven teams – working together to fulfill our mission of providing high-quality, accessible, patient-centered health care.
- Support to advance in your field.
- Challenging opportunities, supportive colleagues, easy commutes, work-life balance, beautiful communities, and participation in the real improvement of people’s lives.
Northern Counties provides an excellent benefits package to eligible employees including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with match
- Generous earned time off
- Schedules allowing for work-life balance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Funds for continuing education / professional development
- Other unique benefits like discounts to many local businesses and restaurants, and a paid day of volunteer service each year