The most up to date COVID-19 testing and vaccination scheduling information is below.
Contact your primary care provider or pharmacy directly to schedule a vaccine appointment.
Walk-in vaccine clinics offered through the State of Vermont can be found at: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine#walkinclinic
Vaccines for children under 5:
- Patients of NCHC Primary Care Practices: contact your provider’s office to schedule a vaccine appointment.
- Pediatric vaccines are not available at Northern Express Care offices.
COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Availability as of September 23, 2022
- Boosters are available at your provider’s office. Bivalent vaccine boosters are available by appointment at all NCHC primary care offices for NCHC patients.
- Kinney Drugs in St. Johnsbury & Lyndonville are both offering appointments for the bivalent vaccine
- NEK Community Clinics can be found at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/vaccine#walkinclinic
The State of Vermont state-run testing sites closed on June 25th. This includes the clinics held by Northern Counties Health Care at Caledonia Home Health Care & Hospice, the Brighton Fire Department, and the Hardwick Fire Station. Northern Counties continues to provide testing options throughout the NEK.
PCR Tests at NCHC Primary Care Offices – patients only:
Contact your provider’s office to make an appointment for PCR Tests.
- Concord Health Center
- Danville Health Center
- Hardwick Area Health Center
- Island Pond Health & Dental Center
FREE Take-Home Angtigen Test Kits at NCHC practices – all individuals:
Available for walk-in pick up at all of Northern Counties Health Care’s primary care and dental practices.
PCR Tests & Free Take-Home Antigen Test Kits at Nothern Express Care – all individuals
PCR tests and free antigen take-home test kits are available on a walk-in basis.
- Learn more about testing options through NVRH by visiting nvrh.org and visiting “COVID-19 information & updates.”
- Antigen test kits are available through local pharmacies, but may have a cost.