Our Caring Assistance for People Everyday program offers individuals with services to allow for optimal independence at home. These services are paid for privately by our clients and their families, though some Long Term Care insurance providers pay up to 100% of costs. The Caring Assistance for People Everyday goal is to meet the needs of our clients and their families, up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with flexibility and compassion.
- Housekeeping Assistance — Clients, from new mothers to the frail elderly, can purchase assistance with housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, errands, and transportation.
- Personal Care Assistance — Clients receive personal care assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, ambulation and transfers.
- Companionship — To avoid loneliness and isolation, long term care staff members provide caring companionship to clients who need someone with whom to talk and socialize. Companionship provides an important link for frail elders and others to feel part of the community.
- Care Management — Professional Care Managers assist clients in gaining access to medical, social, educational and other supportive services, and monitor the provision of those services. They help clients respond to changes in their condition or circumstances, allowing them to remain as independent as possible. Care Managers also assist clients and their families assess and choose an appropriate living environment.
- Respite Care — Knowing that primary caregivers need a break from the everyday responsibility of taking care of a loved one, respite care is available to allow immediate family members “time off” to regenerate.
Although Caring Assistance for People Everyday is a private pay service, we will provide you the necessary visit documentation to submit to your Long-Term Care Insurance in order to assist you in being reimbursed. Private Duty services are not billable or reimbursed by Medicare or Medicaid.
For more information on our Caring Assistance for People Everyday services, please call 748-8116 or 1-800-924-8116.