Is to enhance the quality of life of individuals and families by providing compassionate, accessible and affordable patient-centered health services.
Is to be a premier community healthcare system and a leading model of excellence in health care delivery and outcomes that attract the highest caliber personnel, and is emulated by others.
We believe that high quality, comprehensive and culturally sensitive health care is a basic human right.
- We believe in treating people at all times with respect and dignity.
- We believe in respecting the rights of privacy and confidentiality for all individuals served.
- We believe that individuals have an essential right to participate in planning and making decisions about their health care in voluntary cooperation with their family.
- We believe that our programs must be coordinated with other community health and human services, planned so that care is continuous throughout the health care system and provided in the most cost-effective way possible.
- We believe in promoting independence, health education, empowerment and self-determination to achieve optimal quality of life.
- We believe our staff is our most valuable asset; therefore an environment that fosters the well-being, development, and excellence of staff is essential to our mission.
- We believe that service delivery should be determined by the individual’s need, not by an individual’s ability to pay for a service.